Welcome everybody

Hello this blog is for the people who like to know about real stuff and like to know answer to everyday life questions. If you got a question or need advice on anything feel free to leave a comment and i'll get back with you ASAP!

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm me

A lot people looks at me like i don't know what's right or wrong because i'm in a wheelchair but i got all my senses. I like to go for walks, to tha park, out to eat, to tha movies, shopping, get my hair fixed, parties and to shows. God made me who i am for a reason and until this day i asks why. Why do i have to miss out on a lot of things; Like driving, walking and running. I missed out on my prom because no guy asks me. I'm missing on dating (well not really its half and half lol) well you know what i mean. Don't get me wrong i had some good times lol believe me i have but don't let my flaws override my achievements. I know i'm disable but i'm me. If people just sit down and have a conversation with me then yall would see that. I'm very shy when it comes to meeting new people because i don't know how people gone to react to me. i don't know if they will be comfortable or just be silence. If you are silence then i know you aren't comfortable and thats what makes me uncomfortable. STORY: Ok i met this guy on tagged and we hit it off. i gave him my number to text me so he did. We were texting about 2 weeks and he already want to had sex. So in that time frame we texted and talked and he knew i was in a wheelchair and everything. so i finally told him he could stop by. I told him to bring me a drink lol. So he came and my mom showed him to my room. He came in and said hi put my drink on my dresser and sat down. This motha fucker ain't said one word so i was trying to get him to talk. He would laugh and say "yea" but that was it. right there i knew i wasn't feeling him no more and im hoping he would make an excuse and leave because tha move was gone for me lol. So he made like he was going outside to roll up his windows because he said its looks like it going to rain but he got in his car and just left without a goodbye or kiss my ass or anything lmao and he told me he will be right back lmao. That shit was so funny. I was so glad when he left but i did get a coke lol. See if i lose interest in you then i don't care what you say or do. Just be yourself. Don't be scared to have fun with me. Talk or say something Damn lol

Ok let me tell yall about my mom. Every guy be scared to come over my house because they think she will go off. Look my mom is cool ok and i'm grown ok. She isn't gone to say nothing about me having company. Me and my mom is buying this house together. Its up to me if i don't want you at my house then i don't want you there, simple as that.

I'm not dead or paralyzed ok. I'm still a living, breathing human being. I still a woman with needs and wants ok. I'm still me.

No comments:

Post a Comment