Welcome everybody

Hello this blog is for the people who like to know about real stuff and like to know answer to everyday life questions. If you got a question or need advice on anything feel free to leave a comment and i'll get back with you ASAP!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Diary of a diable woman

This is a look in the life and the mind of a disable woman. Her challenges and everyday woes. So I hope you will get something out of her story.

Sept. 23 2009

Dear diary,

today was more harder then yesterday. i feel like my life don't have no purpose. i can't get no job because i draw government and I don't have no friends because nobody won't give me a chance. Don't have a boyfriend because all they see is the outside and not the person within. All i meet is 1 day guys or i will tell you what you want to hear until i get what i want guys. I'm so tired of my life. why me? Why do i have to be like this? Why i have to miss out on driving, dating, taking my own bath, going to the movies, having guys flirt with me or having a job? Was i curse in my past life? Did i do something really bad then that i'm paying for it now? Sometimes i wish i was dead. that way i wouldn't go through all these things. I would be happier if i could talk clearer. I wouldn't care about being in the wheelchair if i can just talk right but i can't. Well diary i'm going to end right here. thanks


i felt that a lot before i realize i don't need to be the same as everybody. I love being different. I love being me and who ever don't like it oh well you don't have to be in my world. Don't let the world get you down.

If you are tall, short, skinny, fat, handicap or whatever don't let the media, tv shows, rap or any kind of videos get to you. love being different. Love being you. Don't stress over what you don't have or what you can't do because i learned it don't matter god will see you through.

I hope you take a little bit from this and compared it to your life and i hope you will be more open minded to people that is different from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment