Welcome everybody

Hello this blog is for the people who like to know about real stuff and like to know answer to everyday life questions. If you got a question or need advice on anything feel free to leave a comment and i'll get back with you ASAP!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Haterz better regonize

I love to write and express my feeling thru my writing. I can't speak well but my writing ppl cn see into my world. I hold many hats. Don't under estimate me cuz I'm different. I love to be different. I cnt walk so wat I can point. I cnt tlk clearly so wat I cn type. I used to be shy and didn't wanna be around ppl cuz society made me dat way but god made me realize dat who cares wat othas say I kno u n I luv you the way you are. I made you like this for a reason n I dnt make mistakes. God told me dat n made me see dat I'm rare n unique and I'm one of a kind and he didn't make nobody like me. Now I kno I dnt gotta hide. I dnt have to used fake pics I cn be me n if any1 dnt Like it o well stuff titties. Yal dnt have to be something dat ur not. Be wat god made u to be "yourself". God will never mess up!

No comments:

Post a Comment